Chickpeas are not only delicious but also healthy! No Protein deficient, chickpeas have a high protein content, a part of it consists from essential amino acids. Sick making roughade is in there, too. The roughade is good for the digestion. In Chickpeas are magnesium, zinc, iron and copper and numerous vitamins like vitamin K, E, B1, B2, B6 and a some vitamin C. Altough in chickpeas contain more fat than other legumes, chickpeas don’t make you thick, because that are saturated fatty acids.
Indigrents for 2 Persons:
- 1 tin chickpeas(240g drained
- 2tb olive oil
- 2 slices Toasts
- 2 onions
- 2tsp baking soda
- 2tb spelled flour
- Drain the chickpeas and stamppuree them with the olive oil.
- Soaking the Toast in water.
- Cut the onions finely. Express the Toasts and give them with the onion to the chicpeas.
- Mix the baking soda, flour and salt in the chickpeas.
- Heat a pan and roast the burgers golden Brown.
Enjoy your meal!